So EVE Online currently offers 1 million skill points to all new accounts via its buddy program. If you so happened to sign up directly with out using a referral link, you do not get the free 1 million skill points. Missing out on the 1 million skill points bonus is pretty unfortunate, lucky for you there is a chance to get the offer via this method.
Click on our buddy link – https://gamingwithdaopa.ellatha.com/ext/new-accounts-1million-free-sp
Then go to the section that says “Already have an account? Log in to become a recruit” and click on the logon to become a recruit.
If this doesn’t work correctly you can try using the previous method posted below.
Here is how to retroactively get that 1 million skill points added to your account. One million skill points is about 20 days of training which will be a really big boost to any new player coming into EVE Online.
Login to the support eve online portal
Once successfully logged in via your EVE Account, click on the submit a request button.
On the submit a request screen select the follow options:
- Select Type – Billing & Account
- Category – Recruit a Friend
- Username – This should automatically be filled out because of you logged into your eve account.
- Character – This will auto show your character name, if you have more then one character, make sure to select the one that you want the free 1 million sp to go to.
- Subject – Write in the following or a similar phrase:
We missed the free 1 million skill point offer, please assist.
- Description – Write in the following:
Offer link – https://www.eveonline.com/signup?invc=68414cc5-df75-4529-902a-24b92a8300e7
Buddy – DaOpa
Click on the submit button, also note this is a unofficial way that may not be fully supported for all accounts.